Wednesday, January 6, 2010

My little girls.

Oh the Memories. Playing dress up. Going to the park. Eating yogurt with Ellie. Fallowing Addie around to see what sort of craziness shes getting into. Being Ellies cookie monster. Singing Macie to sleep in my arms. Getting the most amazing loves and snuggles. Going to get doughnuts and chocolate milk. Bath time. The little things they did to make me smile every moment i was with them. I cant think about them without out coming to tears (as I am now.) These girls are such a big part of my heart. I love them so much. I miss their beautiful faces. I miss the sound of their laugh. I miss the way Ellie and Addie say my name. I miss Macies cheesy grins. I miss watching Addie go from the tantrum thrower to the sweetest thing ever being so adorable the whole way through. I miss sitting down with Ellie while she tells me about her beautiful dreams of rainbows and unicorns. Ellie, Addie, Macie you have always been and will FOREVER be my girls.
                        
All pictures are stolen from awesome Danicas blog. Thanks love. :)




Ellie



Addie



Macie

No comments:

Post a Comment