Saturday, January 9, 2010

As I Sit Here Thinking Tonight...

  Life hasn't turned the way I thought it would at all. It seems like only yesterday that I was just a kid dreaming about tomorrow. Now here I am, it's tomorrow. I'm thirty-six years old hoping that tomorrow doesn't get here too fast. I've learned the hard way that tomorrow isn't promised to any of us. In October I had to part with someone that I love very much. My twin brother Pat. We were so different yet so alike in many ways. We spoke our own language that only we understood. We finished each others thoughts and sentences. The pain of losing him is an open wound that may never close. As I fight back tears I can't help but think about the last day that we spent together. We had not spent a whole day together in a long time. That was a great day. His passing was the hardest thing that I've ever gone through. In some ways I'm still going throught it but I can always remember back to that day and know that we laughed and smiled together one last time.

Sherina...

  Sherina is such a wonderful blessing to me. I know that I will never deserve her but I thank GOD every day for her. She has turned me into a believer again and reminded me that dreams do come true.She came into my life at a time when I had given up... I had given up on forever. She has shown me how to love. Some people think that we shouldn't be together,( I am eighteen years older than her ya know), but we don't pay them or their opinions any mind at all.I think that we compliment each other very well. We share a love, a trust, an understanding, a friendship, and a firey romance that some people may never have. If I weren't us, I'd be so jealous of us!! I love her endlessly. She is my Lil' Bit. She is my eternal love.

  Yeah, life hasn't turned out the way I thought it would at all... It's turned out so much better!!

No comments:

Post a Comment