Monday, January 25, 2010

My honey buns.

 I love this boy. He is so incredible. I couldn't have found anyone more perfect for me or better for me. He makes me so very happy, everyday with him is such a blessing. We have a wonderful family and life together, something we never try to forget or take for granted. We've been through hell and back in the last year and sticking it out and working together we finally made it where we are now: our own little piece of heaven on earth. I am so grateful to him and for him and everything he has brought into my life. Our days get busy between house hold chores, work, running the kids around, and the family life and its not everyday i get time to show him how crazy i am about him. how he still gives me butterflies and makes me feel flirty. how deeply and genuinely in love with his heart and his soul i am. how I can't help but smile when he's laughing. how i think hes an amazing father. how I cant be without him.
He is my eternal love.

I LOVE MY HONEY BUNS!







* I realize the picture of us isn't fantastic since I'd been flying all day and he'd been pacing back and forth in the Airport for the late arrival of my re-booked flight since i missed mine to Tennessee out of Chicago.. but this is our first picture together since I moved here and it means the world to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment