Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Baby Callahan.

We're sixteen weeks pregnant!
Our little pumpkin seed isn't so small anymore, it seems like everyday my belly just keeps on getting bigger and BIGGER. Although there are a lot of negatives like drowsiness, a huge appetite, not sleeping comfortably, having to pee all the dang time.. their is one positive that outweighs them all: OUR BABY. We couldn't be more excited for our little blessing to come into our family. As if Chad wasn't protective enough of me before then he definitly is now, and i LOVE it. He is such a cute daddy to all of our little rascals. He sits and talks to our baby, rubs my belly (especially when its hurting), and gives it lots of loves and kisses. I sing to the baby a lot lately and have decided that one of the his/her favorite songs is "Rubber Ducky" which is great since EVERYTHING Grandpa and Grandma Stewart have gotten it so far is all DUCKY. It already has a lot of snuggly little ducky pajamas. We LOVE our little baby and the whole family is excited for it to come. The other day we asked Connor what he wanted to do that day and he replied "I want to go to the doctors today and get the baby out so we can play with it."  We have one awesome family!


Daddy giving our baby kisses. ♥




The beautiful blanket my moms making for the baby.
(shes an amazing grandma.)



Me as a little baby. (I really  hope the babe gets my chin dimple! haha)



The babys ducky pajamas and bath towel.

1 comment:

  1. um, took me a minute to figure out what you were kissing.... doesn't look like a tummy at first glance... my thoughts were "she's certainly taught him how stuff is going to be..." hahahahaha

    ReplyDelete