Monday, August 2, 2010

mobile uploads.

So I haven't blogged lately on account of.. laziness, business, and well never bringing my camera with me when we do things. But I have taken some pictures on my phone throughout the past couple of weeks so here is just a glimpse of things. (I am guilty of using most of my phone memory up on pictures of Payton.) These are from mine and later on today I'll post some pictures up from Chads phone. Enjoy.

honey buns.

lil' bit.

daddy and pay.

mommy and paypay.

"I'm hungry and cold.. my thumb just wouldn't do."

"And now I'm too tired to figure out which one of these is my thumb..."



1 comment:

  1. I haven't seen that last picture of PayPay with her pink shirt and the brown bow. Oh my it is so stinking cute! Jeff just pointed out that everytime I see a new picture of the baby I say, "This is the cutest picture ever!" So apparently she just keeps out-adorabling herself with every snap of your camera(phone) :)

    ReplyDelete