Thursday, July 15, 2010

Happy birthday Chad!!

For Chads birthday a couple of Pats and his friends took Chad, me and the kids out to a dinner and show at the Black Bear Jamboree. We had SO much fun spending a night out all together. Phil and Xena are so much fun! The singing and dancing at the show was great and the company was even better.. although connor got confused and had to ask us if xena was a boy since she looks like a girl but talks like a man, we had to explain to him that she has the same job that uncle Patty did and then he understood. :) HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY WE LOVE YOU!!

me chad payton

payton chad me phil

us with xena
payton loved xena!
and she loved Phil!
The bear at black bear Jamboree

Me with the birthday boy after we got home
I'm kissing him not choking him i promise :)

P.s I love you to the moon and back baby.. over and over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment