Sunday, June 13, 2010

Bed time.


I swear this little girl has gotten her days and nights mixed up since the get-go!! Even in mommys belly she would sleep all day and kick and play all night.. not much has changed since then. For example right now I'm holding baby girl who is just now falling asleep in my left arm as I'm attempting to write this blog with my right hand.. finally FINALLY she is falling asleep after 3 hours of nursing, diaper changing, and refusing to lay down in her crib. Payton won't sleep in her crib unless she first falls asleep in our bed or my arms, its quite the ordeal to get this little girl to sleep. Luckily however once she does fall asleep she'll let mom get a good 4 or 5 hours of sleep in before she wakes up again. :) I'll tell you this though, no matter how sleep deprived I get, I always cherish the moments I get to spend feeding her or cuddling her whether it be in the middle of the night or in the daytime.. I can never get enough of our little girl. I love her like CRAZY!!


1 comment:

  1. I love this baby like crazy too! You are such a cute mom :) This picture of little PayPay is so stinking adorable. I need you to kiss those cheeks for me....again

    ReplyDelete