Saturday, December 12, 2009

Our little family.

One dad. One mom. Two boys. One girl. One cookin'. It's a lot. But its awesome. We have alot of fun when we get all of our family together. Spending nights cuddling on the couch watching movies, having wrestling matches and the oh so very often tickle fights where the kids gang up on us and kick our butts! Life has changed a lot for me in the past few months with moving down to tennesse, my butt got kicked into high motherlyhood gear. Taking the kids to school, dressing them in the morning, playing with the family, cooking and cleaning with dad, doing laundry.. all of the things i never imagened I would be doing so soon. But I love it. This is where hard work really pays off, its totally worth it.. completly worth our crazy silly beautiful family.


Me and chad


Me and all of the kids.



My three crazy boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment